Why Expatriates Should Start a Business in the UAE
Individuals migrate to other countries with the vision of having a better life. Their motivation to migrate has always been linked to quality of life and economic opportunities that are in line with their goals. With more opportunities in the UAE, the country has become one of the “most” favorite emigration destinations for expatriates from all over the world.
As of 2021, the total expat population in the UAE comes up to 8.84 million, which constitutes approximately 89% of the population. UAE nationals are only 11% or 1.15 million of the total population.
Incorporating your own business is a critical step towards securing your future and ensuring financial independence.
Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of Dubai’s economy. According to the UAE Ministry of Economy, the SMEs sector represents more than 94 per cent of the total number of companies operating in the country and provides jobs for more than 86 per cent of the private sector’s workforce. In Dubai alone, SMEs make up nearly 95 per cent of all companies, employing 42 per cent of the workforce and contributing around 40 per cent to Dubai’s GDP.
Why is the UAE the BEST place to start your business?
- Thriving Economy
- Booming Tourism
- Tax-Free Income
- Safety and Security
- Global business hub
- Strategic Location
- Investor Friendly Policies
- Innovative Metropolitan
- High Returns on Investment
- State of the Art Infrastructure
- Strong Regulatory Framework
- Expat Friendly
How can a business setup provider help you?
Setting up a business can be an overwhelming process, but if you have the right people who can navigate through the seemingly complex regulatory environment, you can successfully establish your business without any hassle, stress, or complications. Your business setup provider can offer you numerous benefits that are in line with your financial goals and determine the following:
- What kind of business do you want?
- If you have an idea that you would like to convert into a business and don’t know where to start, the business setup provider can guide you with the right business activity.
- It takes a lot of effort if you do it on your own but working with the right business setup provider can get you numerous perks that can save your time and energy.
- Who is willing to be part of your venture?
- If you are keen on opening your venture in Dubai, the number of people or stakeholders matter in your company.
- The business setup provider will ascertain the appropriate function of the people which is critical for company formation.
- Where do you want to set up your business?
- There are 3 kinds of jurisdictions to set up your business:
- Mainland DED License
- Free Zone License
- Offshore License
- The business setup provider will guide you to the right authorities to get the right license and complete all your legal formalities so that you get your work done on time.
- Where to set up your bank account?
- If you want to set up your bank account in the UAE, you need to know which bank can offer you the most benefits for your business.
- The business setup provider has formed trusted partnerships with reputable banks to identify the most suited bank for your business and make the process fast and easy for you.
- What are some of the industries that Expatriates have invested in the UAE?
- Food and Beverage (F&B)
- Beauty Salon
- Entertainment & Production
- Real Estate
- Home Accessories
- Why Choose EZONE?
- Unparalleled Expertise
- Transparent Processes
- Dedicated Support
- Strategic Location
- Cost-Effective Methods
- Start to End Solutions
- Time Saving
- Value-Added Service
- Exceptional Experience
You don’t have to wait any longer. With EZONE by your side, starting your business in the UAE can be an easy and effortless process. To know more about our business setup services, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-EZONEUAE!